Update with a bunch of small changes before I halt development for a while to prepare for my PhD defense.
- (beta13) the aspect ratio of digital channels is now adjusted according to the data in the stream. There is also an option to allow overriding of the aspect ratio (i.e. the behaviour of the previous versions).
- (beta13/lite13) video pin selection is changed to offer two more choices: Automatic and No selection. The former lets the plugin make choice of video pin, and the latter can be used to get rid of the Smart Tee filter which was previously inserted in scenarios where a Preview pin was not available. Since the new Automatic option takes care of the most common scenarios, the new version will ignore the pin selection of previous versions and choose Automatic.
- (beta13/lite13) if the capture device does not offer video adjustments (brightness, contrast etc.), they can now be applied using the Video Mixing Renderer 9 (very useful for digital cards); adjustments are now applied without retuning for a much smoother operation; the tab name “Settings” was a bad choice, changed to “Adjustments”.
- (beta13) recording no longer stops when the something is changed in the configuration windows or if the video moves to another monitor. Unfortunately a limitation of the current graph architecture means that if the window is moved to another monitor the live video is lost until recording stops.
- (beta13) digital scanning is now available for network-provider-bypass mode. It doesn’t yet work with the B2C2 devices (i.e. Technisat SkyStar 2 etc.), this feature will be added soon.
- (beta13/lite13) tooltips in the recording page and other small bugfixes.